Life Enriching Communities recognizes the importance of being able to provide our associates and their families with competitive compensation and generous benefits. Therefore, we have developed a comprehensive benefits package that delivers quality and value while satisfying the diverse needs of our workforce.
All associates, regardless of the number of hours they work, are entitled to the following benefits:
- Wellness Initiatives: All associates are invited to join our on-campus fitness centers and participate in a number of wellness programs – all at no cost!
- 403(b) Retirement: LEC encourages you to save for your retirement and provides a matching system to help.
- Free Associate Assistance/ EAP Services: Sometimes life can throw us a curve ball and some additional assistance is needed. When that happens, help is available through LEC’s confidential EAP services.
Full-time associates working more than 30 hours per week are entitled to the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits: LEC offers flexibility in managing care for you and your family by offering your choice of medical plan options. In addition, by completing an annual physical with your family physician, you can qualify for reduced premiums.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA): Associates can redirect a portion of their income into either an HSA or an FSA (depending on the medical coverage they elect) to cover medical, dental and vision expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Dependent Care FSA: Set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified child and adult dependent care expenses.
- Vision and Dental Benefits: Benefits are available through in-network providers.
Provided at no cost to full- and part-time associates:
- Short- & Long-Term Disability: LEC offers these policies at no cost to you to assist during periods of extended illness or injury.
- Life/AD&D: LEC pays the entire cost of this coverage.
Among the additional benefits offered to our associates:
- Tele-medicine services: Consult with a doctor by phone or online
- Generous paid time off
- Services to help you to better understand the healthcare options available
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Educational assistance