A single-family feel in a community setting.
Independent living should empower you to live life your way–bringing you greater freedom and time to pursue the activities you love. Our single-story Patio Homes offer the privacy of having your own home with the advantages and amenities of living in a community.
Two locations to choose from.
Patio homes in both the Towerwoods and South Ridge neighborhoods have the feel of a stand-alone neighborhood but without the hassle of home maintenance. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom designs featuring attractive finishes, fully equipped kitchens, attached garages, sunrooms, screened-in porches, and a huge range of amenities.
Patio Home Pricing
Effective January 1, 2020, Patio Home pricing is as follows:
- Studio Homes start at $2,252 for monthly fees and $54,090 for refundable entrance fees.
- One-bedroom homes start at $2,535 for monthly fees and $70,130 for refundable entrance fees.
- Two-bedroom homes start at $2,817 for monthly fees and $86,030 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning. Call us at (513) 853-2000 to learn more and schedule a tour.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long-distance telephone, basic cable television.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Insurance on the home structure
- Applicable real estate property taxes
- Dining and optional meal plans
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Yearly allowance for health and wellness services
- Access to The Connection Fitness Center
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care and memory support
Amenities at Twin Towers
- The Connection – aquatic center with whirlpool, fitness and cardiorespiratory equipment, Movement and Education Room
- The Gulden Center – Performing Arts and Conference Center
- Beautifully landscaped park with garden areas and walking paths
- Computer Lab with Internet Access
- Private Dining Venues
- Towers Salon
- The Bistro – casual dining
- Card Room
- Historic Wilson Art Gallery
- Wilson Chapel
- The Studio – art classes and educational presentations
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- “Gifts and More” Convenience Store and Gift Shop
- Full Service Bank/ATM
- Guest Accommodations
- Park View Club Room – billiards table and media room
- Clinical and Integrative Therapy – physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- All-campus Wi-Fi access
Explore Our Community
News and Events
Artists-in-Residence at Twin Towers
The Artists-in-Residence program is a successful partnership between both Twin Towers and the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM).