A single-family feel in a community setting.
Independent living should empower you to live life your way–bringing you greater freedom and time to pursue the activities you love. Our single story Patio Homes offer the privacy of having your own home with the advantages and amenities of living in a community.
Two locations to choose from.
Patio homes in both the Towerwoods and South Ridge neighborhoods have the feel of a stand-alone neighborhood, but without the hassle of home maintenance. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom designs featuring attractive finishes, fully equipped kitchens, attached garages, sunrooms, screened-in porches, and a huge range of amenities.
Patio Home Pricing
Effective January 1, 2019, Patio Home pricing is as follows:
- Studio Homes start at $2,182 for monthly fees and $49,910 for refundable entrance fees.
- One-bedroom Homes start at $2,456 for monthly fees and $65,420 for refundable entrance fees.
- Two-bedroom Homes start at $2,729 for monthly fees and $80,830 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning. Call us at (513) 853-2000 to learn more and schedule a tour.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long-distance telephone, basic cable television.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Insurance on the home structure
- Applicable real estate property taxes
- Dining and optional meal plans
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Yearly allowance for health and wellness services
- Access to The Connection Fitness Center
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care and memory support
Amenities at Twin Towers
- The Connection – aquatic center with whirlpool, fitness and cardiorespiratory equipment, Movement and Education Room
- The Gulden Center – Performing Arts and Conference Center
- Beautifully landscaped park with garden areas and walking paths
- Computer Lab with Internet Access
- Private Dining Venues
- Towers Salon
- The Bistro – casual dining
- Card Room
- Historic Wilson Art Gallery
- Wilson Chapel
- The Studio – art classes and educational presentations
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- “Gifts and More” Convenience Store and Gift Shop
- Full Service Bank/ATM
- Guest Accommodations
- Park View Club Room – billiards table and media room
- Clinical and Integrative Therapy – physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- All-campus Wi-Fi access
Explore Our Community
News and Events
Artists-in-Residence at Twin Towers
The Artists-in-Residence program is a successful partnership between both Twin Towers and the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM).