Wellness is more than just physical fitness, it’s about living your best life in mind, body, and spirit. Join us and learn about the eight different areas of wellness exclusive to our community.
How it Works
You’ll receive a Wellness Passport to have stamped at every station to receive fun prizes. And every half hour we’ll spin the “Wellness Wheel” for some fun giveaways.
What You’ll Learn
- Physical Wellness: Participate in a Mindful Movement Class, enjoy a 5-minute massage, learn about our state-of-the-art fitness center and more.
- Spiritual Wellness: Receive a complimentary devotional and learn how we help residents celebrate the experience of God within their own faith traditions.
- Environment Wellness: Chat with our residents about all of our outdoor offerings including walking trails, community gardens, and outdoor gathering spaces.
- Social Wellness: Your calendar will be full with the exciting and entertaining programs and events that are offered every day. You’ll meet great friends and learn something new.
- Dining: Enjoy a live cooking demonstration of healthy snacks from our Chef Paul while our community dietitian shares information healthy eating.
- Health Services: Check how healthy you are as our team offers blood pressure checks, hearing tests and the services of a podiatrist.
- Therapy Services: Learn about our offering to help you recover from surgery, illness or injury. Our therapy team will also walk you through a few rehabilitation exercises.
- LEC Foundation: Giving back fills your heart and makes you feel better. The LEC Foundation offers so many opportunities to support today’s seniors.
You’ll also be able to tour The Connection Fitness & Wellness Center throughout the day.
Discover how Twin Towers can help you live well inside and out. Don’t miss the Twin Towers Wellness Expo for an afternoon of living and learning.
Date: Thursday, October 17th
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Gulden Center, Twin Towers Senior Living Community
RSVP: Call 513-853-1505 or register below.