Aging well is your priority and our passion.
Life Enriching Communities is a not-for-profit organization committed to the belief that everyone deserves the opportunity to live their best life.
We work for the day when everyone involved in senior living finds fulfillment through:
- Life with meaning and purpose
- Enriching opportunities and experiences
- Communities fostering relationships and perpetuating legacy
We provide exceptional everyday experiences in Christian community by:
- Creating associate experiences that support, engage and empower
- Delivering resident and customer experiences that exceed expectations
- Setting and surpassing standards for quality and safety
- Growing consistently in service and value
- Producing expanded resources to extend our impact
We are an extended family of multiple generations, bound together with:
- Respect: honoring the dignity of all people
- Innovation: igniting entrepreneurial initiative and creative solutions
- Spirituality: pursuing our purpose consistent with Christian principles
- Excellence: striving for extraordinary effectiveness and efficiency
Become a part of our story.
Explore an integrated family of lifestyle communities and senior living services in the Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland regions. We’ve made aging well a top priority for nearly 120 years, with both residents and associates engaged in creating exceptional everyday experiences. Affiliated with the West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church, LEC is a private, not-for-profit corporation. We are locally owned and operated and welcome people of all faiths.
The Legacy – Read Our Latest Issue
Sharing the impact of our generous community of supporters.Read Now
2021 Annual Report
A year in review of Life Enriching Communities accomplishments and growth.Learn More