Creating A Brighter Tomorrow With Memory Support
A diagnosis of dementia and Alzheimer’s is never an easy one. Although, with Assisted Living Memory Support at Twin Lakes, the path to a healthy future is just around the corner. As part of Twin Lakes’ care continuum, Memory Support provides a secure environment while treating residents with respect, attention, and compassion. Featuring private rooms and baths, each resident has their own personal space. Common areas allow for gatherings and activities while smaller, more intimate areas encourage quiet reflection and casual conversation.
- Private accommodations with community areas to encourage interactions.
- Technology that promotes safety and well-being such as smart lighting and Virtusense, our balance enhancing assessment
- Events and programming designed for social and cognitive enhancement.
- Interactive iN2L entertainment system for individual or group enjoyment.
- Support of around-the-clock professional staff and nurse supervision.
- Twin Lakes also features Opening Minds Through Art, an intergenerational art program through Miami University. This program is designed for individuals with dementia to promote social engagement, autonomy, and dignity through creative expression. This type of enrichment is vital to memory care and cognitive function.
Services included in the monthly fee:
• Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
• Three meals daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Bed and bath linen service twice weekly
• Nursing services available around the clock
• All utilities, including telephone and basic cable television
• Social, educational and recreational events and programs
Effective January 1, 2022, the monthly rate for a private residence in Lennard Court begins at $11,356 (priority access is given to Twin Lakes residents).
View a sample of our weekly events!
Preview One of Our Rooms!
Privacy and personalization for you and those you love.
Walden Court features 19 private residences on the ground floor, with access to an enclosed courtyard, patio, and garden area. A shared living room, dining room and solarium offer ample space for relaxation, socialization and enrichment programs specifically designed for our memory support residents.
We know how important it is for you to stay engaged with your family members. That’s why we work hard to provide these opportunities through special events and daily programming.
Services included in your daily fee:
- Three meals a day and between-meal snacks
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed and bath linen service weekly and as needed
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- All utilities, including telephone and basic cable television
- Social, educational and recreational events and programs
Effective January 1, 2022, the daily rate for a private residence in Walden Court is $508 (priority access is given to Twin Lakes residents).