There’s nothing wrong with a little help in retirement.
The world may be an uncertain place, but with the help of our assisted living professionals, your care doesn’t have to be. At Twin Towers, our knowledgeable and experienced staff is ready to guide you to aging well. Take advantage of the numerous benefits assisted living apartments have to offer, including 24-hour health care monitoring.
A Full Continuum for a Better Life in Retirement
While you may expect to stay active and engaged in your community as you age, the continuum at Twin Towers ensures you will have the best care at every stage of life. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is ready to guide you to aging well. Take advantage of the numerous benefits Twin Towers has to offer. Whether you are looking for a little help with your meals, laundry, or shopping, Twin Towers is at your service.
One of the benefits of Twin Towers’ Living continuum is that we provide a comfortable community for seniors to build relationships with one another. This reduces the risk of isolation so prevalent in senior demographics. Twin Towers features social events that encourage the formation of communities through a variety of interactive experiences, such as:
- Baking classes
- Handcrafted arts classes
- Manicures and music
- Trips to Kroger and other shopping centers
- Grief Sharing groups
- Birthday parties and celebrations
- Therapy dog visits
- Volunteer opportunities on-campus
- And so much more!
Life-long learning helps seniors stay active and boosts satisfaction and happiness as they age. With a full calendar of events and activities to choose from, residents always have the opportunity to learn something new.
With a robust calendar and skilled professionals dedicated to whole-person wellness, residents are empowered to grow mentally, physically, and spiritually. The caring Twin Towers associates offer the ability for residents to maintain a high degree of self-reliance and independence while receiving the time and care they need.
Explore a Residence
Amenities at Twin Towers
- The Connection – aquatic center with whirlpool, fitness and cardiorespiratory equipment, Movement and Education Room
- The Gulden Center – Performing Arts and Conference Center
- Beautifully landscaped park with garden areas and walking paths
- Computer Lab with Internet Access
- Private Dining Venues
- Towers Salon
- The Bistro – casual dining
- Card Room
- Historic Wilson Art Gallery
- Wilson Chapel
- The Studio – art classes and educational presentations
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- ‘Gifts and More’ campus shop
- Full Service Bank/ATM
- Guest Accommodations
- Park View Club Room – with juice bar, billiards table and
- Media room
- Clinical and Integrative Therapy – physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- All-campus Wi-Fi access