A little help goes a long way.
The right amount of support you need when you need it. That’s what our assisted living apartments offer.
Let us take care of the meals, laundry and housekeeping so you can fill your day with what you want to do. And if you need assistance with managing tasks like personal hygiene and medication management we’ll be happy to help.
Let’s keep you independent so you can enjoy life.
Assisted Living Memory Support
If there’s a diagnosis of dementia we do offer an assisted living neighborhood designed with the support and care needed.
Assisted Living Pricing
Effective January 1, 2019, Assisted Living pricing is as follows:
- Studio pricing begins at $4,244 for monthly fees.
- One-bedroom pricing begins at $4,501 for monthly fees.
- Two-bedroom pricing begins at $5,863 for monthly fees.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning
- Local and long distance telephone service
- Basic cable television, including two campus channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Three meals a day with the option of multiple dining venues
- Basic housekeeping, bed linen changes, personal laundry service weekly
- Towel service as needed
- Trash removal
- Assistance with arranging transportation
- 24-hour security and emergency call system with the option of SARA pendant
- Pastoral care services
- Membership to The Connection – Fitness & Wellness Center
- Full calendar of scheduled programs and events, including guest speakers, field trips, entertainment, and other educational and recreational programs
- Increased monitoring of health status
- Bathing assistance
- Limited assistance with dressing
- Enhanced service packages available for an additional fee
Amenities at Twin Towers
- The Connection – aquatic center with whirlpool, fitness and cardio respiratory equipment, Movement and Education Room
- The Gulden Center – Performing Arts and Conference Center
- Beautifully landscaped park with garden areas and walking paths
- Computer Lab with Internet Access
- Private Dining Venues
- Towers Salon
- The Bistro – casual dining
- Card Room
- Historic Wilson Art Gallery
- Wilson Chapel
- The Studio – art classes and educational presentations
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- “Gifts and More” Convenience Store and Gift Shop
- Full Service Bank/ATM
- Guest Accommodations
- Park View Club Room – with juice bar, billiards table and
- media room
- Clinical and Integrative Therapy – physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- All-campus Wi-Fi access