You deserve to feel confident and reassured about who’ll care for you as life evolves.
Residents of Twin Towers are supported by a comprehensive set of healthcare services, including inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation, private rehabilitation suites, and long term care nursing.
After an injury or surgery, you may need short-term concentrated rehabilitation to get you back to being independent. No matter the length of stay you’ll want a private place that feels like home. Our rehab suites do just that.
Long Term Care
When you find yourself or someone you love in need of constant care, there’s a supportive team who can provide it. With individual goals and care plans – preserving dignity and fostering independence at every level is the focus of our team.
The design of our Health Pavilion is unlike what you’d expect from nursing care accommodations. Living rooms are extensions of bedrooms and inviting balconies to bring the living space outdoors – just like home.
Effective January 1, 2022, the daily rate for a private room is $455.
Amenities and services include:
- Spacious private suites with private bathrooms
- Flat screen televisions and wireless internet service
- Regular visits with your credentialed physician
- Individualized plans of care including specialized dining options
- Podiatry, Audiology, Optometry, Dental and Diagnostic Services
- Personalized laundry and housekeeping services
- Pastoral Care
- Social, recreational and spiritual programs
- Hospice services available
- Beautician/Barber Salon and Spas
- Unrestricted visiting hours
- Non-smoking campus
- Wi-Fi access