Luxury Living with the future in mind
The Manor Homes at Twin Lakes, accessible from our North Campus, are beautifully appointed homes situated in Indian Hill. These 6 exclusive homes sit on approximately 2.5 acres each, offering residents luxury and convenience.
Our largest accommodations on campus, Manor Homes begin at 3,100 square feet feature a minimum of 2 bedrooms, den, 2.5 baths, full basements, and attached garages. These homes are individually priced based on current market value.
Included in your monthly service fee:
Questions? Give us a call at 513-247-1300 to learn more.
Is a Villa home not what you’re looking for?
Twin Lakes has other options that may fit your lifestyle and preferences.
Future Residency Program
Planning for your future? You can make a solid plan for your retirement with our future residency program, the Diamond Club. You’ll work directly with a marketing associate to determine the best option for you, discuss your desired time frame for residency, and then receive priority notification of availability. By joining the Diamond Club, you’ll enjoy peace of mind because you have a plan for your future.
How to Join
Diamond Club Memberships are available to adults age 62 and older, and have a partially refundable fee. For more information about the Diamond Club at Twin Lakes, call (513) 247-1300.
Diamond Club benefits include:
- Discounted Annual Membership on Confident Living Programs for aging in place
- Discounted Annual Membership to The Connection, Twin Lakes’ Health and Fitness Center
- VIP Invitations to special events
- Priority notification of availability
- Complimentary Twin Lakes Dining Certificates
- $300 Residency Application Fee waived
- Receive Twin Lakes Press (monthly newsletter)
- Attend campus events and programs