The home you know with the opportunities you want
Spend your days doing what you love most with retirement options that support your lifestyle. Villa Homes encompass the privacy and familiarity of home you’re used to with engaging community opportunities and amenities you’re seeking.
Located on three distinct campuses (North, South, and Lakeside) each single-story Villa provides independent living without the worry of home maintenance. All homes have a minimum of two bedrooms and two full baths as well as attached garages. You can select from floor plans that offer their own unique features like screened-in porches, full basements, or three-season rooms.
Included in your monthly service fee:
Questions? Give us a call at 513-247-1300 to learn more.
Is a Villa home not what you’re looking for?
Twin Lakes has other options that may fit your lifestyle and preferences.
Future Residency Program
Planning for your future? You can make a solid plan for your retirement with our future residency program, the Diamond Club. You’ll work directly with a marketing associate to determine the best option for you, discuss your desired time frame for residency, and then receive priority notification of availability. By joining the Diamond Club, you’ll enjoy peace of mind because you have a plan for your future.
How to Join
Diamond Club Memberships are available to adults age 62 and older, and have a partially refundable fee. For more information about the Diamond Club at Twin Lakes, call (513) 247-1300.
Diamond Club benefits include:
- Discounted Annual Membership on Confident Living Programs for aging in place
- Discounted Annual Membership to The Connection, Twin Lakes’ Health and Fitness Center
- VIP Invitations to special events
- Priority notification of availability
- Complimentary Twin Lakes Dining Certificates
- $300 Residency Application Fee waived
- Receive Twin Lakes Press (monthly newsletter)
- Attend campus events and programs