Do more of what you enjoy.
Retirement living should bring you greater freedom to pursue your interests. At Concord Reserve, apartment living will support your independent lifestyle by offering services and amenities that make life easier. Giving you more time to focus on the things that are important to you.
Right outside your door.
On campus you’ll find a movie theater, library, fitness room, Creative Arts Center, greenhouse, and more to explore. Multiple dining venues offer variety in flavor and in the atmosphere. All this under one roof.
A short drive takes you to Crocker Park, Westlake’s best shopping and dining destination. Or take an easy commute to downtown Cleveland for great food, exciting sporting events, and unique museums.
Choose from one or two-bedroom residences with full-size kitchens, washers, and dryers. Each apartment comes with individually controlled heating and air conditioning, dedicated storage space, and attractive finishes.
Apartment Home Pricing
Apartment Home pricing varies by size, location, and second person fees. Effective June 1, 2020, the Apartment Home starting prices are as follows:
- One-bedroom homes $3,100 for monthly fees and $117,000 for refundable entrance fees.
- Two-bedroom homes $3,373 for monthly fees and $163,140 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long-distance telephone, premium television service.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Flexible meal allowance
- Bi-weekly Housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care, and memory support
Amenities at Concord Reserve
- Concord Theater
- Field House Café
- Chapel with non-denominational services
- Library and Business Center
- Salon/Spa with hair and nail services
- Cultural Arts Center
- Game and Card Rooms
- Walking paths
- Pet-friendly campus
- Fitness & wellness programs
- Fireside Dining
- Bar & Bistro
- Terrace Dining Room
- Grab & Go
- Community Room and gathering areas for conversation