Sometimes you need a little help in retirement.
The world may be an uncertain place, but with the help of our assisted living professionals, your care doesn’t have to be. At Concord Reserve, our knowledgeable and experienced staff are ready to guide you to aging well. Take advantage of the numerous benefits assisted living apartments have to offer, including 24-hour health care monitoring and escorts around campus.
Assisted living made easier.
Whether you are looking for a little help with meals, laundry, or shopping, Concord Reserve is at your service. There is something for everyone on our social calendar from on-campus manicures to special events.
With maintenance-free assisted living, there’s plenty of time to do the things you love. Enjoy reconnecting with an old hobby or relish in the thrill of learning something new. Retirement is what you choose to make of it.
Luxury at your fingertips.
With a full calendar of events and activities to choose from, residents can pamper themselves with a manicure from Concord Reserve’s onsite salon or relax with a movie night.
All you need for the retirement you want.
Assisted Living has one-bedroom apartments available now for new residents. When a new resident moves into Concord Reserve Assisted Living, they have everything they need at their fingertips. The apartments offer an updated kitchenette, with granite surrounding the sink, and a stainless steel microwave and refrigerator/freezer. Each apartment has a generous living area and a coat closet. The spacious bedroom features a handicapped bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Laundry services, cleaning, and three meals a day help complete a lifestyle filled with convenience and care. Please contact us to find out how we can help you or someone you love to become a new Concord Reserve resident.
Customizable Services may include:
- Medication management
- Mealtime reminders
- Incontinence care
- Escort assistance to and from meals/activities
- Additional housekeeping services
- Health services: monitoring, supervision or assistance
- Select diabetic care
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Periodic nighttime assistance
Additional charges apply based on the personal assistance services provided.
Assisted Living Pricing
Effective January 1, 2022, the basic rate is $6,470 per month.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- All meals and snacks daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Life enrichment activity programs
- Flat-screen television and premium television service
- Individual heat and cooling control in-suite
- A wide variety of spiritual life programs and services
- Outdoor parking is available to our residents who drive
- Priority access to the continuum of care including skilled care, and memory support
Amenities at Concord Reserve
- Concord Theater
- Field House Café
- Chapel with non-denominational services
- Library and Business Center
- Salon/Spa with hair and nail services
- Cultural Arts Center
- Game and Card Rooms
- Walking paths
- Pet-friendly campus
- Fitness & wellness programs
- Fireside Dining
- Bar & Bistro
- Terrace Dining Room
- Grab & Go
- Community Room and gathering areas for conversation