BE OUR GUEST for an informative estate planning presentation by Matt Snyder.
Matt Snyder, MBA, JD
Elder Law Attorney,
Anselmo & Company
• VA Aid and Attendance Benefit and Eligibility for widows and couples living in Independent Living at a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)
• Estate Planning Reminders – How to avoid probate with living trusts
• The downside to just having a straightforward will
• Federal and state proposed changes in laws that might impact seniors
• 401k Beneficiary IRA Custodians (relating to leaving 401k to adult children)
•Tax implications relating to Secure Care Act of 2019
In addition, a special welcome from the City of Westlake’s law director – Michael P. Maloney. He will join us to share important updates and information on what seniors need to look for regarding recent email and robocalling scams.
The Terrace Dining Room
Refreshments will be served. Safe tours of our Community will be offered.
May 27th at 11:00 am