Compassion, dignity, and support combined.
When someone you care about is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or other related dementia there are many concerns. That’s why in our Coburg neighborhood the top priority is the attention, respect, and quality of care your family member receives.
Privacy and personalization.
The Coburg neighborhood features 25 private suites within a secure area. There’s access to an enclosed courtyard, patio, and shared living and dining space. These areas offer the opportunity to relax, socialize, and participate in our enrichment programs specifically designed for our memory support residents.
Memory Support Pricing
Effective January 1, 2020, the daily rate for a private residence in our Coburg Neighborhood is $206 (priority access is given to Concord Reserve residents).
Services included in your daily fee:
- Three meals a day and between-meal snacks
- Daily housekeeping
- Bed and bath linen service weekly and as needed
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- All utilities, including telephone and premium television service
- Social, educational and recreational events and programs