Sometimes you need some extra help as life changes.
When you find that daily tasks have become harder to handle on your own, we’ll be there alongside you. Residents of Hannaford Court, Twin Lakes’ Assisted Living neighborhood to receive services that are specially customized to fit their needs, so they can continue to enjoy the lifestyle they love.
No matter what changes come, you should be confident that you’re still in control. We’ll begin with a personalized wellness assessment so that you can develop a plan with our professionals that best serves you. Together you’ll explore your needs- from dietary preferences and assistance with bathing and dressing to more help with laundry or home chores, we’ll put a plan in place.
In Hannaford Court, you can choose between one or two-bedroom private apartments. In addition to your own residence, you’ll have the opportunity to socialize and participate in enrichment programs in the Hannaford Court living room, country kitchen or art space. You can also continue to enjoy the abundant dining options, amenities, and programs offered in the community’s main campus, so there’s even more to experience.
Assisted Living Pricing
Effective January 1, 2019 Assisted Living pricing is as follows:
- One-bedroom pricing begins at $7,808 for monthly fees.
- Two-bedroom pricing begins at $8,824 for monthly fees.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Bed and bath linen service weekly
- Health monitoring around the clock
- All utilities, including local and long-distance telephone service and basic cable television
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including skilled nursing, and memory support.
See Floor Plan>>
Amenities at Twin Lakes
- The Shirley Davies Performing Arts and Conference Center
- The Connection – Wellness Center with fitness and cardio equipment, Aquatic Center with whirlpool,
salon & spa
- Billiards, card and game rooms
- Woodworking, Pottery and Art Studio
- Chapel and spiritual community
- Library, with computer access
- Fireside Lounge
- Campus Shop
- Dining Venues: Café, restaurant-style, private dining room
- Montgomery Room Auditorium, conference and meeting rooms
- Health and Therapy Suite
- Movement and Education Room
- Clubhouse on North Campus for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor space with gardens and walking paths
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- Relaxing guest accommodations
- Wi-Fi access
Explore Our Community
News and Events
New VSTBalance Technology
Twin Lakes and Twin Towers Senior Living Communities’ residents are utilizing state-of-the-art technology to prevent injuries from falls and improve…