Sometimes you need a little help in retirement.
The world may be an uncertain place, but with the help of our assisted living professionals, your care doesn’t have to be. At Twin Lakes, our knowledgeable and experienced staff is ready to guide you to aging well. Take advantage of the numerous benefits Hannaford Court assisted living apartments have to offer, including 24-hour health care monitoring and escorts around campus.
In Hannaford Court, you can choose between one or two-bedroom private apartments. In addition to your own residence, you’ll have the opportunity to socialize and participate in enrichment programs in the Hannaford Court living room, country kitchen or art space. You can also continue to enjoy the abundant dining options, amenities, and programs offered in the community’s main campus, so there’s even more to experience.
Technology is the key to healthy aging in retirement.
At the heart of the Twin Lakes community are the people that live here, and healthy aging is a top priority. Twin Lakes ensures better aging with the use of technological innovations like IN2L and VirtuSense.
IN2L is a technology designed for meaningful engagement with seniors. With the use of a tablet, users may connect to the healthcare industry’s most extensive library of content. With over 4,000 applications that support the core dimensions of wellness, IN2L allows associates to customize resident engagement for better cognitive function.
VirtuSense is predictive AI that can make healthcare simple, affordable, and accessible without compromising the quality of care. VirtuSense uses preventative technology to predict and protect older adults from falls, injuries, and more.
With the ease of simply walking into a room, lights automatically illuminate your setting for safer navigation around your home.
All you need for the retirement you want.
Featuring amenities like bathrooms designed for safety and security and the ability to summon help 24-hours a day, reduces the daily stress of aging. Our staff is ready to help you or your family to explore making this transition.
Hannaford Court Assisted Living has one-bedroom apartments available now for new residents. The apartments offer an updated kitchenette, with granite countertops, and a stainless steel microwave and refrigerator/freezer. Each apartment has a generous living area and a coat closet. The spacious bedroom features an accessible bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Laundry services, cleaning, and three meals a day help complete a lifestyle filled with convenience and care. Please contact us to find out how we can help you or someone you love to become a new Twin Lakes resident.
Assisted Living Pricing
Effective January 1, 2021, Assisted Living pricing is as follows:
- One-bedroom pricing begins at $8,363 for monthly fees.
- Two-bedroom pricing begins at $9,451 for monthly fees.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping
- Bed and bath linen service weekly
- Health monitoring around the clock
- All utilities, including local and long-distance telephone service and basic cable television
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including skilled nursing, and memory support.
See Floor Plan>>
Preview one of our private apartments!
Amenities at Twin Lakes
- The Shirley Davies Performing Arts and Conference Center
- The Connection – Wellness Center with fitness and cardio equipment, Aquatic Center with whirlpool,
salon & spa
- Billiards, card and game rooms
- Woodworking, Pottery and Art Studio
- Chapel and spiritual community
- Library, with computer access
- Fireside Lounge
- Campus Shop
- Dining Venues: Café, restaurant-style, private dining room
- Montgomery Room Auditorium, conference and meeting rooms
- Health and Therapy Suite
- Movement and Education Room
- Clubhouse on North Campus for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor space with gardens and walking paths
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- Relaxing guest accommodations
- Wi-Fi access