Convenience that empowers you to redefine your retirement.
Wherever you live, you should have a sense of comfort and ease. The apartment homes at Twin Towers offer just that. This is a vibrant community where you can continue to do the things you love–and participate in as much or as little as you want.
You’ll be steps away from the Connection fitness center, a performing arts center, salon, bank, library, art studios, dining, and so much more. Our location is also just minutes from downtown with easy access to the interstate.
You should feel confident in making a decision that’s right for you and your family. Come and see us, and we’ll answer any questions you have.
Schedule a visit >
You can choose from studios, one-bedroom or two-bedroom residences, all beautifully appointed and ready for your personal touches. Each apartment comes with individually controlled heating and air conditioning and attractive finishes.
Apartment Home Pricing
Effective January 1, 2020, Apartment Home pricing is as follows:
- Studio starts at $1,849 for monthly fees and $30,200 for refundable entrance fees.
- One-bedrooms start at $2,008 for monthly fees and $38,290 for refundable entrance fees.
- Two-bedrooms start at $2,435 for monthly fees and $60,570 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning. Call us at (513) 853-2000 to learn more and schedule a tour.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long-distance telephone, basic cable television.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Insurance on the home structure
- Applicable real estate property taxes
- Dining and optional meal plans
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Yearly allowance for health and wellness services
- Access to The Connection Fitness Center
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care and memory support
Amenities at Twin Towers
- The Connection – aquatic center with whirlpool, fitness and cardio respiratory equipment, Movement and Education Room
- The Gulden Center – Performing Arts and Conference Center
- Beautifully landscaped park with garden areas and walking paths
- Computer Lab with Internet Access
- Private Dining Venues
- Towers Salon
- The Bistro – casual dining
- Card Room
- Historic Wilson Art Gallery
- Wilson Chapel
- The Studio – art classes and educational presentations
- Elegant Dining Rooms
- “Gifts and More” Convenience Store and Gift Shop
- Full Service Bank/ATM
- Guest Accommodations
- Park View Club Room – billiards table and media room
- Clinical and Integrative Therapy – physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapies
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- All-campus Wi-Fi access
Explore Our Community
News and Events
Artists-in-Residence at Twin Towers
The Artists-in-Residence program is a successful partnership between both Twin Towers and the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM).