Creating A Brighter Tomorrow With Memory Support
There is nothing easy about a diagnosis of dementia Alzheimer’s. However, with Twin Towers Assisted Living Memory Support, the path to a healthy future is just around the corner. Part of the Twin Towers’ continuum, Memory Support provides a secure environment while treating residents with respect, attention, and compassion. Featuring private rooms and baths, each resident has their own personal space. Common areas allow for gatherings and activities while smaller, more intimate areas encourage quiet reflection and casual conversation.
Enrichment for Cognitive Health
The best medicine for cognitive health is keeping your mind active and with the Twin Towers’ calendar of events, there is no shortage of engaging occasions. From Movement and Music to monthly manicures, residents are treated with consideration and kindness. Cognitive enrichment can prevent cognitive decline.
Effective January 1, 2021, the daily rate for Memory Support Assisted Living is $324.
Services Included in Monthly Fee:
- Assistance with dressing, self care, activities of daily living, attending meals, medication administration, as well as increase monitoring of health status
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning
- Telephone services and cable television
- Free Wi-Fi
- Insurance on the home structure and applicable property taxes
- Three meals a day with the option of multiple dining venues
- Basic housekeeping and linen changes weekly
- Personal laundry service weekly
- Trash removal
- Interior and exterior maintenance, lawn care and grounds-keeping
- Transportation assistance
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Appliance repair or replacement
- Full calendar of programming and events
- Pastoral care services
- Membership to The Connection – Fitness & Wellness Center