Millennials aren’t the only ones interested in apartment living, it is also an increasing appeal to those heading into retirement. Both generations are choosing it for some of the same reasons. No exterior maintenance, no yard to take care of, simpler living. Furthermore, they’re typically located in urban, walkable communities.
For retirees choosing an apartment in a senior living community, all of the above appeals. In addition to single floor living there is also access to amenities such as dining and fitness centers.
For Bob and Wendy moving to a new apartment at Twin Lakes offered them the opportunity to live retirement the way they wanted. “We’re beginning to feel the freedom to go and do more so than we did in the past,” Bob shared in a recent video. See what else he and Wendy had to say
Apartment Living at Twin Lakes
Residents come and go as they please and many spend half the year in warmer climates. In addition, they feel content in the knowledge that their home is being looked after while they are gone.
As part of apartment living on our campus residents also enjoy:
- Maintenance-free living, housekeeping and more
- Numerous common areas that can be used for family and friends to gather
- Membership to The Connection, our on-site fitness and aquatic center
- An on-site library, art studio, chapel, and campus shop
- Located within the walkable, historic City of Montgomery
- On-campus programs, classes and social events
- Multiple dining venues: café, restaurant-style dining, private dining room
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with gardens and walking paths
- And many other services and amenities.
Stay active, eliminate the stress of cooking, create new friendships and join the fun. All of this is possible when you move into a new home at Twin Lakes.
Twin Lakes is a continuing care retirement community in Cincinnati, Ohio, offering villa homes, apartments, rehab services and more. We’re focused on supporting the vibrant and active lifestyles of our residents so they can age well. For more information, contact Twin Lakes online or at 513-247-1300.