More time for what you love.
You’re just steps away from all of the community conveniences when you choose apartment living at Twin Lakes. Whichever floor plan suits your lifestyle and budget, you can be sure you’re getting a home with beautiful finishes and all of the features that will enhance your life.
Enjoy what you want- as little or as much of it.
On-campus you’ll find a fitness center, indoor pool, performing arts center, salon, gift shop, dining venues, art studio, chapel and more- all under one roof. Outside your doorstep, you can explore walking paths, courtyards, local shops, and eateries right within walking distance. Our community is a short commute from downtown Cincinnati with easy access to the interstate.
Choose from one- or two-bedroom residences with full-size kitchens, washers, and dryers. Enjoy underground or surface lot parking and plenty of storage space. Each apartment comes with individually controlled heating and air conditioning and attractive finishes.
Apartment Home Pricing
Effective January 1, 2019, Patio Home pricing is as follows:
- One-bedrooms start at $3,444 for monthly fees and $133,700 for refundable entrance fees.
- Two-bedrooms start at $4,285 for monthly fees and $207,600 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long distance telephone, basic cable television.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Insurance on the home structure
- Applicable real estate property taxes
- Flexible meal allowance
- Light monthly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Yearly allowance for health and wellness services
- Access to The Connection fitness & wellness center
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care, and memory support
Amenities at Twin Lakes
- The Shirley Davies Performing Arts and Conference Center
- The Connection – Wellness Center with fitness and cardio equipment, Aquatic Center with whirlpool,
salon & spa
- Billiards, card and game rooms
- Woodworking, Pottery and Art Studio
- Chapel and spiritual community
- Library, with computer access
- Fireside Lounge
- Campus Shop
- Dining Venues: café, restaurant-style, private dining room
- Montgomery Room Auditorium, conference and meeting rooms
- Health and Therapy Suite
- Movement and Education Room
- Clubhouse on North Campus for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor space with gardens and walking paths
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- Relaxing guest accommodations
- Wi-Fi access
Explore Our Community
COPY- Need sam to look at colors available- currently cannot change. only light and primary work