Where elegance and independence meet.
The Manor Homes at Twin Lakes, accessible from our North Campus, are beautifully appointed homes situated in Indian Hill. These 6 exclusive homes sit on approximately 2.5 acres each, offering residents luxury and convenience. Our largest accommodations on campus, Manor Homes begin at 3,100 square feet feature a minimum of 2 bedrooms, den, 2.5 baths, full basements, and attached garages.
Maintain your current lifestyle while planning for what lies ahead.
Residents maintain priority access to the full continuum of care offered at Twin Lakes so that life’s changes are planned for. In addition, they have a la carte access to the community’s many amenities- including The Connection fitness & wellness center, on-campus dining venues, housekeeping services and more.
Manor Home Pricing
These homes are individually priced based on current market value.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Repair and/or replacement of furnished appliances
- Basic cable television
- 24-hour security monitoring
- Insurance on the home structure
Amenities at Twin Lakes
- The Shirley Davies Performing Arts and Conference Center
- The Connection – Wellness Center with fitness and cardio equipment, Aquatic Center with whirlpool,
salon & spa
- Billiards, card and game rooms
- Woodworking, Pottery and Art Studio
- Chapel and spiritual community
- Library, with computer access
- Fireside Lounge
- Campus Shop
- Dining Venues: Café, restaurant-style, private dining room
- Montgomery Room Auditorium, conference and meeting rooms
- Health and Therapy Suite
- Movement and Education Room
- Clubhouse on North Campus for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor space with gardens and walking paths
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- Relaxing guest accommodations
- Wi-Fi access
Future Residency Program
Planning for your future? You can make a solid plan for your retirement with our future residency program, the Diamond Club. You’ll work directly with a marketing associate to determine the best option for you, discuss your desired time frame for residency, and then receive priority notification of availability.
By joining the Diamond Club, you’ll enjoy peace of mind because you have a plan for your future.
How to Join
Diamond Club Memberships are available to adults age 62 and older, and have a partially refundable fee. For more information about the Diamond Club at Twin Lakes, call (513) 247-1300.
Diamond Club benefits include:
- Discounted Annual Membership to The Connection, Twin Lakes’ Health and Fitness Center
- VIP Invitations to special events
- Priority notification of availability
- Complimentary Twin Lakes Dining Certificates
- $300 Residency Application Fee waived
- Receive Twin Lakes Press (monthly newsletter)
- Attend campus events and programs