The lifestyle you want, in a home you’ll love.
Active and engaged in doing what you want to do – that’s what retirement living should be. Villa Homes combine the best aspects of private single-family living with all the advantages and amenities of vibrant community living.
Three locations to choose from.
Located on three distinct campuses (North, South, and Lakeside) each single-story Villa provides independent living without the worry of home maintenance.
All homes have a minimum of two bedrooms and two full baths as well as attached garages. You can select from floor plans that offer their own unique features like screened-in porches, full basements, or three-season rooms.
A home of your own making.
Your Villa at Twin Lakes will feel like home in no time. Customize with paint, flooring, and finishes that suit your style. These fully equipped accommodations are furnished with full-size appliances, laundry areas, and ample sized closets.
Villa Home Pricing
Effective January 1, 2019, Villa Home pricing is as follows:
- North Campus Villa Homes start at $4,350 for monthly fees and $202,200 for refundable entrance fees.
- South Campus Villa Homes start at $3,998 for monthly fees and $228,900 for refundable entrance fees.
- Lakeview Villa Homes start at $4,015 for monthly fees and $258,000 for refundable entrance fees.
Refundable entrance fees give you more benefits than renting or owning.
Included in your monthly service fee:
- Utilities: water, sewer, electricity, heating and air conditioning, local and long-distance telephone, basic cable television.
- 24-hour security and emergency response services
- Insurance on the home structure
- Applicable real estate property taxes
- Flexible meal allowance
- Light monthly housekeeping
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Lawn care and routine grounds keeping
- Snow and trash removal
- Scheduled, routine transportation
- Garage parking
- Appliance repair and/or replacement
- Yearly allowance for health and wellness services
- Membership to The Connection Fitness Center
- Wi-Fi access
- Access to all community amenities
- Priority access to the continuum of care including assisted living, skilled care, and memory support.
Amenities at Twin Lakes
- The Shirley Davies Performing Arts and Conference Center
- The Connection – Wellness Center with fitness and cardio equipment, Aquatic Center with whirlpool,
salon & spa
- Billiards, Card and Game Rooms
- Woodworking, Pottery and Art Studio
- Chapel and spiritual community
- Library, with computer access
- Fireside Lounge
- Campus Shop
- Dining Venues: café, restaurant-style, private dining room
- Montgomery Room Auditorium, conference and meeting Rooms
- Health and Therapy Suite
- Movement and Education Room
- Clubhouse on North Campus for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor space with gardens and walking paths
- Campus outings, programs, events and classes
- Relaxing guest accommodations
- Wi-Fi access